Wednesday 20 April 2016

THE LADY LOVES PERFUMES



People wonder why we use perfumes, some think it is a waste of money just to spray expensive perfumes when it is better to use a roll on.

I beg to differ.  Perfumes with the different scents that are available make one smell very nice.  When you smell good you feel good.  When you smell good and pass by people they turn heads and wish to smell as good as you.  The smell boosts one's confidence and health wise it is good that one smells nice than smelling bad.  People move away from a person who smell bad.  Armpits have to be washed and one has to use a roll one of his/her choice.  On top of that, if one then sprays a nice perfume his/her self esteem is boosted.

Many people now produce their brands.  I also support a brand that manufacturers very nice scents and that is VILLA FRAGRANCES.  They are very nice and last long.  From morning until sunset I smell very nice.  I now sell these perfumes to members of the public and they love them.

Herewith is a picture of the perfumes I use.  I hope to get orders and it will be worth using these perfumes.

7 comments:

  1. To place an order contact me on my email address langamdlalose@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cc....there is no picture here

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much for stock price on perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to sell this product how to buy it

    ReplyDelete